Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally can't get some air

Yesterday and before yesterday were our last exams for ISU!  Whoohoo!...let's hope I passed.  Anyway this called for some celebration, went out with some good vegetarian with some good friends.  Poel de Carrot is the place to go if you need some vege food with some Vancouver grooves.  
Then the next morning I was able to give my poor bike some much needed attention, and go for a good four hour ride.  Started by riding down to just about Selestat, then took this ferry over to Germany and rode through a bunch of weird sounding towns along the way.  Also, as usual rode through a festival...pretty much every Saturday that I ride one of the towns has got some major festival, and they all think I'm part of the procession..so yeah I was doing some waving. Anyway here a few picks from the ride..sorry didn't get any from the festival..

QUIZ:
 which Ferry is in BC and Rhine river?  




Some Weird bikes



Barbeque time on the Rhine river...check out the 
Solar panels.  Pretty cool.

No comments:

 
Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.