Tuesday, June 23, 2009

apparently i'm more than just round...

...I'm also a healer!?!

Yesterday the thai girl in my class, who has brought me cherries to take home and always has food and water for me (she's like my backpack of supplies), asked me a question. She asked if I have ever had a child or if this was my first. I said yes, and then she requested something I've never been asked for. She asked me to hold her wrist because she fell last weekend and hurt it badly. She said that it would heal faster if I touched it because I'm pregnant with my first child and it would be the only time I had this power.

wow.

Of course I did it...felt like a total knob doing it though (everyone in the class was staring at us, wondering if I would do it).

When I told Axel, I got the best reaction - he was really mad that he didn't know about this before because we could've milked this new power for the last few months! Anyway, I have 3 months left, so if anyone needs a little healin', you know who to call.

6 comments:

Wince said...

Ranikins!

I love your posts!

Just wanted to say watch out(!) - Marvin Gaye may be looking for you.

Bisous!
Wince

ranette said...

oh wincey..

is marvin gaye ill? maybe I should fire off an email to let him know of my latest talent. he might give me a free t-shirt!

Megan said...

I'm sick and in California. Come heal me? But stay away from my new mac.

James said...

So what you're saying is: Pickles is magic?

Awesome.

~JB

ranette said...

Mego, I will try to e-heal you. But the e- part does come through your mac.

James, I never thought of it that way, but I guess that's exactly what I'm saying. Pickles IS magic!!

Stef said...

Only 3 months til the baby!! WOW Congrats Rani!! and Axel!

 
Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.