Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introduction

Yeah!! I can finally sit down and get this Blog going. When Rani and I left Vancouver we had a lot of requests to keep in touch and share some of the weird intricacies that come with moving to France. So here's our very own family blog. 2008/2009 is going to be an eventful year for us. Rani is starting some new and exciting work projects and she's cooking us up a little wee one (we call bleu) that we haven't really come to grasp yet...yes we will be parents in very soon..yikes! Meanwhile, I'll be going back to school to learn about a field in which I have absoulutely no knowledge about..Space. Turns out I figured out where the big dipper really is only a few months ago, so I have a long way to go. Of course in all this there will have to be some ride logs..I mean how can one be in France and not go for some epic rides. So please visit often but keep your expectations low as the updates may be quite intermittent, you should be getting e-mail updates from the blog unless you don't want them, and e-mail us often as we miss you all very much.

1 comment:

Mark said...

wow! Congrats Axel and Rani! Welcome to parenthood!
Sooner than you know the little one will have size 10.5 feet and riding out on your bike!
enjoy!

 
Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.